Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Purpose for this Blog

This is going to be short since it is 2:09 a.m. where I am, but I will explain in more depth the purpose and point of this blog later on. My name is Max. I'm twenty-one years old and live in New Jersey, USA. For a long time now I've been trying to train myself in the martial way, influenced greatly by Bruce Lee and his way of not only the martial arts, but also his philosophy and way of living life. So the main purpose of this blog will be to record my progress and possibly gain some insight on how far I'm coming with my own personal training. It will also contain current events and people in my life I feel the need to talk about. Hopefully though, whoever reads this will enjoy it and for any other martial artists out there tips, advice, and support would be much appreciated. I'll post a personal essay soon...Thank you for taking the time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment